I'm still undecided about whether we should find out if the baby is a boy or a girl... Please vote and let me know what you think. Sarah is keen to know, but if I say no, then she's happy to wait until the birth to find out. I just don't know...
Let me know what you think and I'll let you know what we decide - our scan is on the 4th (at the moment)