Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6 Hours to go!

Whew! We made it! My only problem with not sleeping was because sarah
couldn't help but snore when she was asleep. I had ear plugs and
everything! I figured she deserted and needed the sleep!

It's such a surreal time. This morning is (apart from the early start)
is just like every other morning ... But we know it will be a day
unlike any other. Head knowledge can only get you so far in a
situation like this. We are about to be added to. Our miracle is about
to be revealed.

After the struggles and heartbreak of the last 4 years, everything
(apart from infertility) is about to change. The agony of 4 long
years of feeling the pain and dealing with the loss of what we never
had is about to come to a close.

Sarah has some nerves, but she describes it as more of a biological
response as she isn't nervous cognitively. I can rationalise that this
is the only course of action that could possibly provide a good
outcome, but I know better than most the possibilities of things that
may go wrong. That is enough negativity for today. Now that i've
thought about it, it won't happen! :)

The next time I blog, i'll be able to tell you about our bundle of joy!

Abe

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Whoa! I didn't realize that with the time zone difference, my tomorrow is already your today!!! Can't wait to read your next post!